Friday, September 7, 2007

yet more Disneyworld!


Couldn't figure out what else to put here, so I thought I'd share some more DisneyWorld photos. Last time we went, we overdid it. We went for 2 days and did all 4 kingdoms. Advice: DON'T EVER DO THAT! You need time to walk and marvel and Rest. We felt like we'd been there a week. Actually, more tired than that. Because our first trip together was for a week. And that was glorious.


So, we went to Animal Kingdom, MGM (both of those you can do in a day), Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Epcot and MK need a full day or more. Next time we're going to wander around some of the shops and hotels and other things that are more for couples. We'll be sure to post the results here!


This guy imitating Johnny Depp was Great. He was there the day before the last Pirates movie opened. And we didn't get to do that ride because the line was LONG. I've been there many times but I've Never seen a line like That before. Usually you just walk right onto it, or maybe a 5 minute wait.



We were there for Epcot's great flower show too. Here ----------
you see the Peter Pan boat in the entrance, and Stitch's is in there somewhere too.

2 comments:

Fran said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE! YALL OUR MY FAMILIES KIND OF PEOPLE! We will visit your site often since we are DisneyHolics and I too, am a camera! I loved when you said that! It reminded me of me! Camera! Cameras! I love capturing moments in time! Priceless to me!

you rock!

Ben Ohmart said...

Ah, it's good to be appreciated! :)