Tuesday, April 8, 2008

what do you think?


I'm slowly working on a 2nd edition of my Paul Frees book, the book I'm most proud of. And I'm doing a 2nd edition because 2 of Paul's missing wives found me since the 1st edition came out in 2004. Well, 1.5 wives. I heard from Jeri, his wife in the '60s, and she's been giving me a Bunch of great info from that missing era of his life. And I also heard from the family of Paul's first wife, and wow, I hit lucky there! Letters between Paul and his first wife during WWII. To be honest, I haven't even read them yet, because I want to Savor the experience! You know, I haven't been to London in more than 10 years, and I still haven't read all the British comedy books I bought there, because I savor that stuff, knowing that the amount of the things I like is limited. :) Reading has been intentionally sllooowww.

So what do you all think of this picture as an author photo for the back of the 2nd edition Frees book? It was taken at Universal Orlando recently.

No comments: