Thursday, July 31, 2008

after Alice there's - Pooh!


















I have Very fond, strong memories of Pooh from when I was a kid. "I am a little black raincloud" is still as fresh in my mind as it was when I heard it at age 3. And that's pretty good for someone with a memory like mine! You know, the Sherman Bros' songs are SO catchy, I still remembered most of the score to Snoopy Come Home (SADLY not on cd!!!) from when I saw it at age 2 or so, and I hadn't seen it since then (tho we got the dvd and watched it last year). Yes, I could whistle "At the Beach", the title song, etc. even after All those years. Now That's staying power!

The Pooh ride at Disneyland was good, but hands down the best of this ride is in Tokyo. MUCH different than the American rides. And worth it just for Tigger's bouncing room!

No comments: