Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stephen J. Cannell booksigning
















I got to meet the infamous Stephen J. Cannell last month in Atlanta because he was at the Barnes & Noble there signing books and giving a Great speech on his career. It was the first time I'd been to something like this and I must say, this man is an Amazing speaker, with that rare gift of being able to inspire people with his story. I bought his latest book, which is Very good. The man is brilliant. You can see him here looking thru John O'Dowd's much-loved biography of Barbara Payton. I introduced myself as the man who's about to publish the massive Hardcastle & McCormick book, and mentioned that there's a person in the UK who's finishing up a Kojak book now who wants to tackle a book on Hunter, and Stephen seemed open to the idea. So glad to hear it!

No comments: