Wednesday, December 24, 2008

it's Christmas day!!


















It's Christmas! I'm busily working now to answer emails and get my work done so that after 4 pm Mayumi and I can take the evening off. We're going to a Japanese-Italian restaurant for a set dinner tonight at 5 - from starter to Christmas cake desert. It's her favorite restaurant, and just a few weeks ago I had the best spaghetti I've ever had there. It was great. Alas, it was also merely seasonal, so it's gone now! :(

And then we'll watch It's a Wonderful Life tonight, which Mayumi has never seen. I'm glad we could rent it here with Japanese subtitles, because you know how fast talk is in old movies!

Here are a few misc. pictures of Kyoto. If you want to see a lot of bikes, come to Japan!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Thanks for reading - the blog and our books!

No comments: